Quicken Loans' State Disclosure Requirements
Quicken Loans Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. The following states require disclosure of licensing information. (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
- Arkansas – Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, (888) 474-0404;
- Arizona – Quicken Loans Inc., 16425 North Pima, Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, Mortgage Banker License #BK-0902939;
- California – Licensed by the Department of Corporations under California Residential Mortgage Lending Act;
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee (#11704) – 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Colorado – Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, (888) 474-0404; To check the license status of your mortgage broker, visit http://www.dora.state.co.us/real-estate/index.htm ;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #4127 – Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 310 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 2130, Chicago, Illinois, 60604-4278, (312) 793-3000 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Massachusetts – Quicken Loans Inc., Mortgage Lender License #ML 3030;
- Mississippi Registered Mortgage Company;
- New Hampshire – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department #6743MB;
- New Jersey – Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, (888) 474-0404, Licensed Mortgage Banker – NJ Banking and Insurance Department;
- New York – Quicken Loans Inc., 1050 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226, Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Banking Department;
- Oregon – Quicken Loans, Inc., License No ML-1387;
- Pennsylvania – Licensed as a first mortgage banker by the Department of Banking and licensed pursuant to the Pennsylvania Secondary Mortgage Loan Act;
- Rhode Island – Rhode Island Licensed Lender;
- Texas – Quicken Loans, Inc., 1050 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226;
- Virginia – Licensed by Virginia State Corporation Commission, License # MC-1738;
- Quicken Loans Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 3030.
NMLS #3030: Please visit the NMLS consumer access page.
In Texas – COMPLAINTS REGARDING MORTGAGE BANKERS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 N. Lamar, Suite 201, Austin, Texas 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.